Request A Quote:
Why Outsource Your Payroll Preparation?
Many small business owners are do-it-yourself-ers, so oftentimes, they don't consider the benefits of outsourcing services such as payroll. The benefits can include:
- Productivity: Business owners have enough on their plate. Cut down the amount of time spent on administrative tasks and concentrate on your clients, your core business, and growth.
- Accuracy: It is imperative that payroll calculations are correct. Inconsistent pay leads to employee dissatisfaction, and inaccurate withholdings can leave them with a large, unexpected tax liability.
- Compliance: There is no way around regular scheduled Federal and State tax reporting and filing deadlines. Late filings can lead to penalties, interest, and in some cases, even rate increases. Avoid the worries and confusion.
- Convenience: Our customer service agents will work with your schedule to find the best time to contact you for payroll hours, and our options for submitting payroll, including via telephone, fax, email or using our secure website are designed with your busy schedule in mind.
- Savings: For a small office, in house payroll preparation just isn't an option. We're able to process your payroll, reports, and tax filings more quickly than most in house accountants and bookkeepers due to our familiarity and the frequency that we process these documents. Contact us and we'll work with you to figure your current payroll preparation costs and to see if Prime Payroll Services is the right solution for your business.